Our worship service starts at 10:30 a.m. Sunday (Get Directions). Our worship includes both vibrant contemporary praise songs and familiar traditional hymns. Our team of skilled musicians lead us in a spirit-led immersive, engaging and uplifting worship environment that prepares our hearts for the study of God’s word in order to be able to receive all that God would have for us. The atmosphere is both informal and energetic, encouraging personal and corporate worship.
- We are currently studying through the Gospel of John
- We partake of communion weekly at Calvary Corvallis.
- Informal or casual attire is common.
- Children’s ministry from Nursery to 6th grade is available
- Middle School ministry meet in their own Groups on Sunday in the Prayer Chapel. High schoolers meet in the Sanctuary.