Our worship service starts at 10:30 a.m. Sunday (Get Directions). During the summer, we meet outside in our amphitheater so you’ll want to bring lawn chairs and layers of clothing as some mornings tend to be a little cooler. Our worship includes both vibrant contemporary praise songs and familiar traditional hymns. Our team of skilled musicians lead us in a spirit-led immersive, engaging and uplifting worship environment that prepares our hearts for the study of God’s word in order to be able to receive all that God would have for us. The atmosphere is both informal and energetic, encouraging personal and corporate worship.
- We are currently studying through the Book of Acts.
- We partake of communion weekly at Calvary Corvallis.
- Informal or casual attire is common.
- Children’s ministry from Nursery to 6th grade is available
- Middle School ministry meets in there own Groups on Sunday.
- High School is in with the adults in the sanctuary. (separate meeting Sunday night at 5p in the Prayer Chapel)