Our Middle School Meetings are now in person! Check out “Weekly Meetings” below for more info.
When you spend time with the Middle School Fellowship at Calvary Corvallis you will quickly come to understand Pastor Garrett’s heart for the middle-schoolers. It is his greatest desire for the kids to know the Gospel of Jesus Christ and live boldly because of what Jesus did for them.
At the Middle School Group kids are taught straight from the Bible in a fun and interactive way so that they can grab hold of God’s truth and learn how to live it out in their own lives.
Middle School Youth Group:
Summer Youth Group is back! Make sure to join us on campus on Wednesdays, 7-9pm.
We will be observing the following safety precautions:
- Weather permitting, we will be having all our meetings outdoors. Please bring sweatshirts and blankets.
- We will not be serving food at youth group at this time.
- We will be sitting six feet apart and observing social distancing guidelines.
- If your middle schooler is not feeling well, please do not attend but let us know. We will be taking everyone’s temperature as they come in.
- Masks are recommended but optional.
- If your middle schooler has symptoms of sickness, considered at risk, or feels unsafe to attend, please let us know so that we can identify options for participation.
Middle School Sunday Gathering:
Meet with us in person on Sundays during service at 10:30am.
Check-in with your family at the Amphitheater or Sanctuary, then meet us in the Courtyard outside the office.
Follow the link below for details and safety procedures for Sunday:
Join Us on Livestream:
Make sure to join us on at 10:30am on Sunday mornings via livestream to hear Rob continue to teach through God’s word while we navigate these new waters!
Still looking for a way to keep your student plugged in to a godly community?
Small groups: We are going to continue our midweek small groups over Zoom! Have your student join us for times of checking in, praying together, and continuing to study the word together while maintaining proper social distancing! If you would like your student to be a part of a small group please download the Zoom app and contact Pastor Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Girls online community: Plug your girl into our MarcoPolo group for fun videos, laughter, and regular devotionals shared from their women leaders and peers! For more information contact Kim at email@example.com.
Boys online community: Have your boy join us on our online MineCraft server where they can play, laugh, and fellowship with one another and their guy leaders! For more information please contact Pastor Garrett at firstname.lastname@example.org