High School Fellowship has resumed to meeting live on campus! Visit “Meetings” below for more information. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our high school fellowship is all about seeing God bring great changes into the lives of high school students in Corvallis and the surrounding areas. Meet our High School Pastor Daniel Chen
Our students learning from the book of James
Summer Youth Sunday Service. Join us Sunday mornings at 10:30am. We are currently going through the Gospel of Mark.
Summer Youth Group is back! We will be meeting Wednesdays from 7-9pm. We are currently going through a study on the Holy Spirit.
We will be observing the following safety precautions:
- Weather permitting, we will be having all our meetings outdoors. Please bring sweatshirts and blankets.
- We will not be serving food at youth group at this time.
- We will be sitting six feet apart and observing social distancing guidelines.
- If your high schooler is not feeling well, please do not attend but let us know. We will be taking everyone’s temperature as they come in.
- Masks are recommended but optional.
- If your high schooler has symptoms of sickness, considered at risk, or feels unsafe to attend, please let us know so that we can identify options for participation.
Middle School Sunday Gathering:
Meet with us in person on Sundays during service at 10:30am.
Check-in with your family at the Amphitheater or Sanctuary, then meet us in the Courtyard outside the office.
Follow the link below for details and safety procedures for Sunday:
Stay Up to Date:
Mexico Mission Trip
San Antonio De Las Minas, Baja California, Mexico
We had an incredible Mission Trip to Mexico back in December. We are excited to be going back. Sign ups have started and will fill up fast. In the month of March sign ups will be opened to youth and youth families who have not gone. After the month of March will be open to families who would like to return for a second time.
Sign Up Here
8/14-8/16 Summer Camp
12/26-1/3 Mexico Mission Trip
Here are some upcoming events that we have going on this term as a way for our students to build community with each other. If you have any questions about these events, feel free to contact Pastor Daniel at email@example.com.
Parents can stay up to date by signing up for our email updates.