Thank you for supporting the ministries at Calvary Chapel Corvallis. We are committed to using your gifts wisely and in a manner which is pleasing to the Lord. At Calvary Corvallis we consider giving a form of worship to the Lord, which is why we receive tithes and offerings as a part of our Sunday services.
If you prefer to give online, please use automatic Bill Pay through your banking institution OR enter your donation amount in the Give Online area on this page which will take you to a secure page to enter your credit card information. For your consideration – if you use automatic bill paying, Calvary Corvallis will receive all the funds you donate via a check in the mail. If you use the credit or debit card method, a fee of 2.5-4% will be subtracted by the credit card company before the donation gets to the church.
We believe in giving because of the GRACE God has given us.
Listen to Pastor Rob’s recent message entitled The Widows Mite [mp3] Pastor Rob explores the below Biblical Principles for Giving.
- First Fruits
- Giving Consistently
- A Generous Heart
- A Willing Heart
- Fruit Abounding
- The Gift of Giving
- The Widow’s Mite Principle
God loves it when we give generously to the works He has ordained. -2 Corinthians 9:7
Common Types of Gifts:
- Tithes and offerings fund church ministries, facilities and staff. In addition some of these funds are directed to benevolence, local outreaches, church planting and worldwide missions.
- Special ministry gifts are often given for special projects, ministries and missionaries.
- Gifts other than cash- Sometimes God directs individual believers to give gifts other than cash to Calvary Corvallis. If you have something God has put on your heart to give you should visit with Administrative Pastor, Rick Fletcher, or one of the ministry leaders. We can issue you a letter for the taxing authorities, acknowledging your donation.
- Estate giving- If God has put it on your heart to give some of your estate to the church, please contact us to learn more about the various options available to you.
All funds given to Calvary Chapel Corvallis are available for ministry as God directs. We strive to make sure that gifts directed to special purposes are used for those purposes. From time to time, the Calvary Corvallis Board will set up certain special accounts for projects or ministries. Donations given to these funds are restricted only to use for them.
Oversight of Church finances:
Calvary Chapel Church finances are overseen by a five member Board of Directors _ Rob Verdeyen – president, Rick Fletcher – secretary/treasurer; other members: Adam Poole, Brian Donne, Allan Fleming.
Rick Fletcher, Administrative Pastor oversees church operations pertaining to finances, budgets and financial policies. Pam Harrington oversees the bookkeeping and financial recordkeeping functions.
Church financial records and policies are fully audited every two years according to nationally accredited accounting standards by an independent auditing firm _ Kuenzi and Company.
Contact Pastor Rick (via email or 541-752-2851) if you have any questions about church finances or how funds are handled.
Calvary Corvallis Loan Balance:
After over a decade of being a mobile church, God has provided an amazing home base for ministry on 50 acres of land overlooking Corvallis. We are currently paying off the remaining loan balance of $2.8 million. For more information about helping retire this debt or continuing to develop the property God has provided contact Rick Fletcher (via email or 541-752-2851).