SUNDAY, FEB 18, 2018, 6-7:30PM @ Suburban Christian Church
an annual worship, prayer, and fellowship gathering of the City Church in Corvallis
The intention is to unite every Jesus worshipping church, leaders and members, for a city-wide corporate expression of thanks, praise and celebration of who God is and what He is doing in our midst.
Music will be led by three groups, an OSU inter-ministry band that leads their all-campus worship event, a high school orchestra/band representing many churches and schools, and
a band made up of Worship Pastors from more than four churches.
There will be international/multi-ethnic presentations, testimonies of what God is doing in our city, a few messages from the Word, a time of corporate and small group prayer, and time of fellowship and connecting with believers from all churches and arenas. Lord willing, we will host a reception to follow for extended mixing and relationship.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE:
- Bring a refreshment to share (sweets or snacks)
- Cast vision at your church, small group, ministry, and/or sphere of influence
- Connect any students you know who play orchestral instruments, with Russ Richmond (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Filter in stories of what God is doing in your corner of Corvallis as we look for testimonies to share (email@example.com).
- Prepare your financial gift for our annual CityChurch offering and/or contribute to our clothing/canned food drive collected that night.