FAMILY WORSHIP SUNDAY – Today
Children, K-5th grade will join us in the Amphitheater at the start of service. After worship, parents will be dismissed to take children to their classes.
MISSIONS CAFE – Today
Come support Will’s trip to Malawi by purchasing a special drink before and after service.
“WILL TO MALAWI” FUNDRAISER DINNER – Through September 4th
Order a $10 dinner plate to go. Food includes teriyaki chicken, Asian rice and cabbage salad. The orders will be available for pick-up at the Intern House, September 8th from 5-7:30 pm. Purchase tickets today in the Courtyard or online “https://
WEEKLY SPOTLIGHT – Thanks to God and all who made High School/Middle School Camp a place of breakthrough and experiencing God’s love in a new way.
PRAYER FOR FRANCE TEAM – Keep the team in prayer as they serve alongside missionary Jeff Stewart and his family in Vernon France. They will be returning this Tuesday evening.
PORT-A-FLOOR & FREE OSU FOOTBALL TICKETS – Begins August 29th
Help Real Life College Ministry with their main fundraiser of the year. See Chad at the Welcome Booth or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info on port-a-floor and free tickets.
“OASIS” YOUNG ADULT GROUP – 2nd Thursday of the Month
September 12th bonfire and potluck, 6:30 pm at 2627 8th St., Lebanon,Oregon. Contact Janessa at 541-740-7244.
LOST AND FOUND – Please check the wicker basket just inside the Family Room for lost items. We will be donating unclaimed items this week.
OUR DAILY BREAD – The devotional booklets for September through November are available at the Welcome Booth and in the Children’s Ministry Entry.
ELDERS PRAYER – Are you sick or in need of prayer? Call on the Elders of your church to pray and anoint you with oil. The Elders are available at each Saturday Night Prayer Meeting and on Sundays after church. For more info, email Pastor Rick, email@example.com.
LIVESTREAM AVAILABLE – You can watch our Sunday services live online from 10:30 am-12 noon. We hope this will be a blessing to those who are not able to attend our service. Past services will be archived and available for viewing any time. Feel free to share this with others who might be interested at www.livestream.com/calvarycorvallis.
FACEBOOK LIVE – Our Sunday services are also available LIVE on our Calvary Corvallis Facebook Page.
CALVARY INSTAGRAM – Follow us now on Instagram@calvary.corvallis.
WAYS YOU CAN BE A PART OF PRAYER AT CALVARY
- Saturday Night Prayer from 6-7:30 pm in the Prayer Chapel.
- Morning Offering is held Monday, Tuesday & Friday from 6-7 am. Thursday you can join the staff for prayer from 7-8 am.
- Wednesday Noon from 12:10-12:50 pm in the Prayer Chapel.
- Calvary Prayer Chain: If you desire to be on our prayer chain, mark the box on the Information part of your bulletin to receive prayer requests and put it in the tithe bag or hand it to one of the ushers.
- You can also submit something to our Prayer Chain. Go to calvarycorvallis.org, click the Prayer Tab and then fill out the prayer request form.
- High School Fall Kickoff – September 8th
- “Oasis” Bonfire & Potluck – September 12th
- HS Parent Luncheon – September 15th
- International Celebration – September 21st
- MS/Parent Luncheon – September 22nd
- College Sunday – September 29th
- Thrive Marriage Night – October 7th
- “Oasis” Game Night – October 10th
- Barn Door Breakfast – October 19th
- Real Life Fall Retreat – October 31-November 3rd
- “Thankful ” Worship Night – November 9th
- “Oasis” Friendsgiving Potluck – November 14th
- International Thanksgiving – November 24th
MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDY: 10:30 am in the Amphitheater. Pastor Garrett Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDY: 10:30 am in the Amphitheater. Pastor Daniel Chen, email@example.com.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY (5yr-5th grade): Prayer Chapel.
INFANTS – 4 yrs: Nursery (Children’s wing).
MORNING OFFERING PRAYER: Join Nathan Hightower from 6-7 am in the Prayer Chapel.
BREAK EVERY CHAIN: 6:15 pm in the Prayer Chapel. Contact Jerry Bumgarner, 541-990-5762 or Denise Bumgarner, 541-990-5763.
MORNING OFFERING PRAYER: Join Tom Ewers from 6-7 am in the Prayer Chapel.
THE MIGHTY MEN: 7-8:30 am in the Prayer Chapel. Pastor Matt Axtell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOUNG MOM’S COFFEE: 10 – 11:30 am in the Nursery. Cindy Rodgers, email@example.com.
COLLEGE REAL LIFE BIBLE STUDY: 7 pm at Charis. Jonathan 541-223-1469.
LUNCHTIME PRAYER: 12:10 pm in the Prayer Chapel. Brandon Bates.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MIDWEEK:7-9 pm in the Multi – Purpose Room.
HIGH SCHOOL MIDWEEK: 7-9 pm in the Prayer Chapel.
MORNING OFFERING: Join the Calvary Staff from 7-8 am in the Prayer Chapel.
MORNING OFFERING PRAYER: Join Allan Fleming from 6-7 am in the Prayer Chapel.
WORSHIP UNDER THE STARS: 6:30-8:30 pm in the Amphitheater. Bring the whole family for an all-church night of worship. We’ll have dessert together, a Bounce House for the kids and a time singing praise to God.