WEEKLY HIGHLIGHT – A shout out for our Men’s Breakfast speakers Tom Ewers and Jeremy Baker and all the men who diligently serve.
REAL LIFE FALL RETREAT – October 31st-November 3rd
Come experience 3 beautiful nights at the Sunriver Resort and make deep friendships. $135, scholarships are available. Sign up online, in the Foyer after church, or contact Jonathan, firstname.lastname@example.org. Sign up by October 22.
BREAK EVERY CHAIN – Mondays at 7pm
Looking for freedom from life’s hurts, hang-ups and habits? Join a community of like-minded believers in the Prayer Chapel. Contact Jerry,541-990-5762 or Denise, 541-990-5763.
HIGH SCHOOL BOWLING – November 9th, 2-5pm
Meet us here at the church. We will then head over to Highland Bowl for an afternoon of fun. Email email@example.com for more info.
“THANKFUL” ALL-CHURCH WORSHIP NIGHT – November 9th, 7pm
Join us in the Sanctuary for a worshipful night of giving thanks to God as a church family. Childcare is available.
CORNERSTONE SCHOOL OF MINISTRY- Tonight (Sunday) 6-9:30pm
Cornerstone has an Old Testament series on Sunday nights. Thursday night classes are on “How to Study the Bible”. Classes are free from 6-8pm. For credit or auditing pricing contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN A HOUSE CHURCH!
For more info or to sign up see the House Church team in the Foyer or visit our website and click on the House Church banner.
MISSIONS CAFE SPOTLIGHT – Month of October
All proceeds from this month will go to our missionaries serving in a closed country.
ELDERS PRAYER – Are you sick or in need of prayer? Call on the Elders of your church to pray and anoint you with oil. The Elders are available at each Saturday Night Prayer Meeting and on Sundays after church. For more info, email Pastor Rick, email@example.com.
LIVESTREAM AVAILABLE – You can watch our Sunday services live online from 10:30 am-12 noon. We hope this will be a blessing to those who are not able to attend our service. Past services will be archived and available for viewing any time. Feel free to share this with others who might be interested at www.livestream.com/calvarycorvallis.
FACEBOOK LIVE – Our Sunday services are also available LIVE on our Calvary Corvallis Facebook Page.
CALVARY INSTAGRAM – Follow us now on Instagram@calvary.corvallis.
WAYS YOU CAN BE A PART OF PRAYER AT CALVARY
- Saturday Night Prayer from 6-7:30 pm in the Prayer Chapel.
- Morning Offering is held Monday, Tuesday & Friday from 6-7 am. Thursday you can join the staff for prayer from 7-8 am.
- Wednesday Noon from 12:10-12:50 pm in the Prayer Chapel.
- Calvary Prayer Chain: If you desire to be on our prayer chain, mark the box on the Information part of your bulletin to receive prayer requests and put it in the tithe bag or hand it to one of the ushers.
- You can also submit something to our Prayer Chain. Go to calvarycorvallis.org, click the Prayer Tab and then fill out the prayer request form.
- Middle School Nerf War – October 26th
- Real Life Fall Retreat – October 31-November 3rd
- Daylight Savings Time Ends – November 3rd
- High School Bowling – November 9th
- “Thankful ” Worship Night – November 9th
- “Oasis” Friendsgiving Potluck – November 14th
- International Thanksgiving – November 24th
- High School Christmas Party – December 8th
- Christmas Eve Service – December 24th
- “Sparkle” Women’s Evening Out – January 11th
- Week of Prayer & Fasting – January 19-25th
REAL LIFE PANCAKE BREAKFAST: 9:15 am in the Family Room
MIDDLE SCHOOL STUDY: 10:30 am in the Prayer Chapel. Pastor Garrett Smith, firstname.lastname@example.org.
HIGH SCHOOL STUDY: 10:30 am in the Sanctuary. Pastor Daniel Chen, email@example.com.
HIGH SCHOOL YOUTH GROUP: 5-8 pm in the Prayer Chapel. Pastor Daniel Chen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
CORNERSTONE SCHOOL OF MINISTRY: 6-9:30 pm in the Multi-Purpose Room. email@example.com.
MORNING OFFERING PRAYER: Join Nathan Hightower from 6-7 am in the Prayer Chapel.
BREAK EVERY CHAIN: 7 pm in the Prayer Chapel, healing from your hurts, habits and hang-ups. Contact Jerry Bumgarner, 541-990-5782 or Denise Bumgarner, 541-990-5763.
MORNING OFFERING PRAYER: Join Tom Ewers from 6-7 am in the Prayer Chapel.
THE MIGHTY MEN: 7-8:30 am in the Prayer Chapel. Pastor Matt Axtell, firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOMEN’S BIBLE STUDY & SOUP LUNCH: 9-noon in the Sanctuary. Cindy Rodgers, email@example.com.
COLLEGE REAL LIFE BIBLE STUDY: 8 pm in the MU/Horizon Rm. Pastor Chad Weaver, firstname.lastname@example.org.
LUNCHTIME PRAYER: 12:10 pm in the Prayer Chapel. Brandon Bates.
MIDDLE SCHOOL MIDWEEK: 7-9 pm in the Multi-Purpose Room.
MORNING OFFERING: Join the Calvary Staff from 7-8 am in the Prayer Chapel.
CORNERSTONE SCHOOL OF MINISTRY: 6-9:30 pm in the Prayer Chapel.
MORNING OFFERING PRAYER: Join Allan Fleming from 6-7 am in the Prayer Chapel.
ALL CHURCH PRAYER MEETING: 6-7:30 pm in the Prayer Chapel.