Sunday, September 13th, we are in the: Amphitheater
Or watch the livestream in the Sanctuary
To provide both a safe and comfortable experience attending service, we do not distribute tickets in order to come to a Sunday Service.
The detailed safety procedures and care take place. Our staff will take precautions to interact with you safely. We have limited seating in accordance with our state guidelines, and we continue to social distance and encourage other safe ways of gathering together. Please read details on our safety procedures below.
To attend service, simply come.
No tickets, no pre-registration.
To attend service, simply come. No tickets, no pre-registration. You’ll follow a check-in procedure, detailed below.
Once we have reached max capacity in the Amphitheater, you’ll be ushered to sit in the Sanctuary for our livestream service. If you prefer to sit in the Sanctuary due to allergies or other reasons, you are welcome to go to the Sanctuary as your first option.
Please note, due to the statewide mandate on July 1st, if you are sitting in the Sanctuary, or otherwise enter a building, you are required to wear a face mask. If you would feel safer in a mask-required environment, we encourage you to sit in the Sanctuary.
We are excited to continue to meet together this summer! Our heart is to provide an environment that invites God’s presence, invokes community, and keeps you safe. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- Please arrive a few minutes early to service to allow time for check-in. Check-in starts at 10am.
- Depending on the weather, we will either be in the amphitheater or sanctuary on Sunday. Please check the front page of our website, or on the Calvary Corvallis app for which location we will be using on Sunday.
- Please visit the check-in station, located at the entrance to the Amphitheater, or at the Sanctuary patio for the Sanctuary.
- At check-in, we will ask for your name, and the number of people in your household attending with you.
- We will take your temperature and provide hand sanitizer. Single use masks and gloves are available.
- You’ll also receive pre-packaged communion, song sheets for the amphitheater, and kids activity bags if your children are under 3rd grade.
- If you are in 4/5th grade, middle school or high school, you’ll be directed to your classroom for the morning.
- Once you’ve finished check-in, an usher will assist you in finding a space for you in the amphitheater. We encourage you to bring your own chairs; some chairs are available.
- We will continue to observe social distancing, staying 6 feet away from other households, and refraining from physical contact.
- Once our amphitheater is full, we will ask you to sit in the sanctuary for our livestream service. Please note, due to the statewide mandate on July 1st, if you are sitting in the Sanctuary, or otherwise enter a building, you are required to wear a face mask. If you prefer to sit in the sanctuary, please let us know.